Periodontist Inglewood | Los Angeles, CA | Joseph Sabet DDS
There are times when a person’s teeth-related issues require a higher level of attention, treatment, and expertise that regular dentists may no longer be able to provide. In such cases, a periodontist may be the person for the job, especially if the problem involves advanced gum diseases, oral inflammation, and placement of dental implants, to name a few. Before heading to the closest periodontist in Inglewood, you must first consider a few things that will help you pick the best one for your condition.
- Education and certifications – one of the first things you should look into is if the periodontist has taken continuing education courses or certifications. This is a crucial element as you search for a periodontist you can trust since the seminars, training, and courses that they take will keep them in step with the latest techniques and equipment in the world of dentistry. If your periodontist is committed towards continual education and learning, you will likely receive topnotch services, care, and attention.
- Comprehensive services – another aspect you need to consider is how comprehensive the services of the dental practice are. Keep in mind that cases that require the expertise of a periodontist involve some of the most sensitive procedures.
- Reputation and track record – you also need to check the reputation and track record of the periodontist. How long has he been in the industry? What do his previous clients say about him and his work? Do they give out positive feedback?
- Safety measures – does the dental practice adhere to the highest standards when it comes to the safety of their patients, their staff, and their procedures? Look for a dental practice that follows the standards set by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) when it comes to safety.
- Consider asking for referrals – you should also consider asking for referrals from trusted friends and relatives. Talk to those who have experienced getting checked by a periodontist in your area and ask for their feedback regarding the experience.
- Professional but friendly – lastly, you should also consider a periodontist who is professional and friendly at the same time. An excellent dental practice makes you feel welcome the moment you step into their office. Moreover, the dentist will also make you feel comfortable once you sit in the dental chair.
- Open for emergencies – lastly, you should also find a practice that caters to dental emergencies. Some dental concerns require immediate attention and finding a dental office the offers emergency care is very important.
If you are in search of a reputable periodontist in Inglewood, there is the Airport Center Family Dental that offers comprehensive dental services and caters to patients requiring the expertise of a qualified periodontist. Led by Joseph Sabet, DDS, the practice provides reliable periodontal services that involve diagnosis, treatment, and maintenance. They also perform general cleaning and restorations, as well as cosmetic dentistry and Invisalign.
Give them a call at (310)215-1455 or fill up their online contact form to learn more about their services and to schedule an appointment.